Being unable to obtain finance is like to being tethered by a ball and chain, but it is often due to factors other than your credit score. Access to housing, transportation, work, and money to start or grow a business is all impacted by being “fundable.”
The Credit Rebuild Program Solution
Credit, cash flow, and collateral are all three C’s that lenders check for when approving loans and funding offers in the Total Credit Rebuild Program.
The Total Credit Rebuild Program is both quick (results in 60 days or less) and inexpensive (less than $100 a month).
Knowledge is a powerful tool. Get expert advice on how to best position yourself for credit success.
Who We Are
We have a staff of current or former SBA Advisors, SCORE Mentors, and/or College Financial Literacy Professors that would be happy to help you understand your credit profile and what needs to be done to achieve your goals for better credit as a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
What is included in the Total Credit Rebuild Program?
- Administered by Certified Credit Paralegals, block applicable negative items from appearing on your credit report leveraging federal laws.
- Not “credit repair”–it is a legal-based model.
- Assistance with adding new positive, primary tradelines to strengthen your credit profile.
- Assistance in creating verifiable income which is crucial for loan approvals.
- Assistance in creating a collateral assignment and improving your Personal Financial Statement
Who needs a Total Credit Rebuild?
You should consider enrolling in the Total Credit Rebuild Program if any of the following applies to your current situation:
- If you don’t earn a high income (as your cash flow impacts your “capacity” to repay loans and a low verifiable income limits your access to capital).
- If you have been denied for financing/loans/credit.
- If you are only getting approved for small amounts when applying for financing.
- If your Personal Financial Statement doesn’t reflect a strong Net Worth.
- If your credit report lacks adequate positive trade lines.
- If you want to position yourself to buy a house, finance a car, or obtain business funding.
Credit Rebuild Program Cost
- $500 Setup Fee
- $99 Monthly Fee
Are you ready to get started or do you have any questions? Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.